Welcome to the SpeakWrite/ALA Conference Website
- How it works - An illustrated description of the SpeakWrite document production system.
- FAQs - Answers to some of the most frequently encountered questions (and a chance for you to ask any others you may have).
- Cost Comparison Chart - A tool you can use to determine the comparative cost of SpeakWrite produced documents versus use of your in-house salaried or hourly staff.
- Security/Confidentiality/HIPAA - A complete description of the SpeakWrite security and confidentiality protections afforded your work, start to finish.
- Training/On-line Webinar - A Sample of the standard SpeakWrite user training and a description of specialized training available for your firm.
- Free Pilot/Evaluation Program - To allow you to try the SpeakWrite service in your office, at no cost, to determine its potential value and utility to you, SpeakWrite is offering, if you sign up in conjunction with the 2008 ALA Conference, a free Evaluation Pilot Program.
- Link to Primary SpeakWrite Website - This is the primary SpeakWrite website where all features and benefits of the SpeakWrite service are described, as well as answers to all your questions concerning use of the system, useful tools for its maximum performance, billing, etc.
- Link to Typist Hiring - Complete information for those interested in becoming a SpeakWrite independent contractor typist or proofreader.